FOOD FOR THOUGHT




UPCOMING EVENTS

UPDATES 4/3/09

Well, I figure sooner or later I would have to rethink some of the way the page was put together.

With recent contact from a couple local groups had me thinking of how to make the page a little cleaner, complete with new links and sponsors to local events and groups.

Behold the updates:

Moved Blog Archive located at the bottom of the site over to the right and configured it into a drop down menu organized by months.

Created 3 lists separated into Recipes, Articles, and Reviews containing links to my archived posts.

Configured settings to only display only the most current article posted on the main page. All other postings can be found via one of my 3 new archive lists located on the right of the page.

Shrunk my Kirby Bearded Chef picture.

Removed my "Enter the Beard" introduction. The introduction did not look good elsewhere on the page, and really extended the side of the main page, not making it look so nice and clean. Plus, everyone knows why I'm here :P

The hardest thing to do: Removed my dad's obituary. Dad, you are not forgotten, I have created a post containing your obituary, and you will forever be a link located in the Articles section of my archives.

STUFF TO COME:

Soon, my postings containing recipes that I have created, will be available to download via a link in PDF format. Perfect for storing in your recipe books!

No comments: